Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Belated Love Day

Happy Fat Tuesday everyone! I am excited at the thought of eating pancakes tonight, and even though I had a lovely long weekend, today I have a migraine and it's making it difficult to get anything done, so hopefully it leaves so I can enjoy some pancakes!

This was my other Valentine's manicure, very simple, using the same BM H17 plate. The polish is a LAQA&Co  one that I seem to have lost the colour sticker for, so I'm not sure of the name sadly!





Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...