Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Eve Nails

Happy Friday Loves! I hope you all had a fantastic NYE, regardless of what you did, and hopefully 2015 is treating you well so far! I stayed in, as my boyfriend and I have been sick over the holidays, and he is still recovering! It was nice to relax, and I made sure that my nails were festive and we had champagne!

I borrowed my mom's Christmas present for my base (which I'll talk about another day soon, I love this polish) and sponged on OPI Spark de Triomphe and Essie Set in Stones. The base colour isn't coming out quite accurate, since I was in afternoon winter sunglight (which made it too sparkly and freaked out my camera) or in indirect light, (so I could show you the sparkle without all the light hitting it!)




Have a great weekend & Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like these! I prefer silver glitter to gold on NYEs and it looks great against that base!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...