Monday, January 12, 2015

Help Needed!

Hi Loves & Happy Monday! I'm sorry I didn't post at all last week, but I have a dilemma.

One of the reasons I fell out of polishing my nails was that I seem to have had some kind of change in my body chemistry and the result of that is that my nail polish, regardless of brand, top coat, base coat (combo or mix 'n match) chips within hours, and usually I am able to peel off in full sheets. This used to happen when my various quick dry top coats got old, thick or close to the bottom of the bottle, but now, even a fresh bottle or a non-quick dry top coat will do that to me. I've changed base coats, I've tried matching base coats to top coats or polishes, and nothing. So far the top coats I own are Cult Nails, Rica, HK Girl, KBShimmer, Revlon, L'Oreal Gel, Seche Vite, China Glaze. I also have the HK Girl Base coat, Zoya, Orly Bonder, L'Oreal Gel Base, Cult Nails base coat, a Revlon and a China Glaze.

So, I'm not sure how much I'll be posting because honestly I'm tired of painting my nails only for them to peel off again. I need some recommendations, even though I know preferences/body chemistry is different for everyone, but I need a solution!

I'm also interested in the new OPI Infinite Shine system, it is a bit pricey but if any of you have tried it or you know of any reviews out there for me to read, please let me know!


Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend CND stickey base coat along with the super shiney top coat. It's been a miracle for me! I have tried many base/top coats and had the same issues as you are describing. My polish would also "melt" off if I did any cooking or cleaning. Now, I don't have to be careful or wait hours for my polish to dry. This stuff seriously dries within minutes! I am so impressed with it. My manis now last for days without any tip wear. It's worth trying. Hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...