Thursday, December 4, 2014

OPI First Class Desires

Hi Loves! Happy Thursday, or Happy Friday Eve! I hope you're all having a great week! I'm going shopping with a friend tonight, and since I'm actually done all my Christmas shopping, it'll be nice to hang out and browse without having to find and cross items off a list!

When the OPI Gwen Stefani Holiday collection first came out, I knew I had to own some of the colours, and when I saw First Class Desires in person, I knew it would come home with me. It's a gorgeous dark purple with gold shimmer. I love it, and I plan on wearing it ALL. THE. TIME.




If you don't own this, well, what are you waiting for?! Go get it!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...