Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Pinkmas

Happy Sunday Loves! I hope you're all having great day, I'm relaxing and watching Football after my extended family's annual Christmas party last night. It definitely wiped me out and it will be early to bed with me tonight!

I have done a "Pinkmas" manicure before and this year I felt a little uninspired, but I decided to cheer myself up with a seasonally appropriate pink manicure. My base is Essie Mod Square, and then I stamped various BM Christmas images in Konad special white, OPI Mod About You, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and OPI You're a Pisa Work!




Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...