Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's That Time of Year Again...

Hi Loves! Where have I been, am I right? I know it's been about 6 months since I've posted anything, but really more like 8 months since I was really posting. I have not been in the mood to post, or even paint my nails for awhile, which has been making me sad. However, Christmas is my favourite Holiday and ever since October I have been getting back into "seasonal" colours and manicures, and I've been itching to start decorating for Christmas since November 1st!

Since it's started to get cold here in Ontario, I've been buying and lusting after sweaters ( I am always cold) and I figured why not wear them on my nails. Karen from Nail Call posted a combination on twitter/IG and I had to recreate it.

I used China Glaze Passion, then stamped with Cult Nails Nevermore and Nail Craze plate 03. I cannot for the life of me get this stamped straight, but oh well!





Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...