Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas with Bundle Monster

Hi Loves, Happy Tuesday! I meant to post this yesterday but somehow I forgot! I can't believe we're so close to Christmas! It doesn't feel like it anymore, since we've now had about 4 days of rain after last weeks snowstorm, so it's just wet & damp here! I'm hoping over the next week we get a little bit of snow each day, so it doesn't overwhelm us, but so it starts to really feel like Christmas!

Nail Polish Canada is an awesome Canadian online polish retailer, and I've enjoyed using them over the past few years, they have everything from polish, to LED lights to treatments and stamping! They kindly sent me a Christmas plate, Bundle Monster H03 and it's one that I have been eyeing over the last few Christmases!

I had to try out the cute bells & mittens image, so I stamped it in China Glaze Passion over OPI Christmas Gone Plaid!




I hope you're all having a great week! Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...