Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Ornaments

Hi Loves & Happy Friday Eve! Today was probably my last teaching day of 2014! It feel so weird to say that, but hopefully in the New Year I am teaching more! This is going to be a quick post because I'm about to fall asleep. I've been getting ready for my family holiday party on Saturday, about 50ish people come to my house every year!

I used the BM H03 plate again and stamped over China Glaze Emerald Sparkle with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I couldn't really capture it with my camera (and no sunlight) but Emerald Sparkle really glittered behind the design and it almost was like my nails were full of teeny glittering ornaments!





Have a great Friday everyone!

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...