Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Eve Nails

Hello Loves! I know, I know, it's almost New Year's Eve and I'm only just getting around to putting my Christmas Eve nails on the blog! Oh well, this Holiday has been busy & tiring! I'm still undecided as to what I want on my nails tomorrow, I'm not going anywhere fun/I have nothing festive to wear clothing-wise, but I want my nails to be as festive as possible!

I copied this look based on something I saw while scrolling through my popular page on Instagram. I don't remember the account name, since I didn't save the photo, so if you know who these belong to originally, let me know and I can credit them! I used Revlon Vixen, Konad Special White and a whole bunch of BM plates and some dotting tools!





I hope you all have a fantastic New Year's and I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for all of us! Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...