Sunday, December 28, 2014

Belated Christmas Nails

Hi Loves and Happy Sunday! I'm sorry it's been awhile since I posted, I meant to post on Tuesday or Wednesday the nails I wore last Saturday (the 20th) for my family party, and then post what I wore on Christmas Eve later, but my family has been sick on and off for the last 2 weeks, and I started to think I was coming down with something too! In the end, I seemed to only have laryngitis and a bit of a chest cold, so I actually feel perfectly fine, but I can't speak and I haven't been hungry, which equals not eating, and therefore I've been pretty low energy!

Anyways, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and you're starting to look forward to the new year!

These simple nails are what I wore to my family party on the 20th. I intially planned on matching whatever Christmas socks I wore (our theme was Crazy Christmas Socks) but I ended up running out of time, so I quickly threw this together. I used Essie Dressed to Kilt and stamped a snowflake from one of my BM plates, the put a rhinestone in the middle.





Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...