Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Belated Easter

Hi loves & Happy Tuesday! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekends, and if you're like me & had a 4 day weekend I hope it was fabulous. The weather on Monday was actually beautiful, it almost felt like summer..sadly it's not lasting long but I'm hoping it comes back.

I meant to get this manicure up on Saturday but a) I was lazy and b) I was also busy, and wanting to be lazy but having 2 dinners to go to, 2 church services to attend, planning an event and finishing up my 13 day supply job for a coop teacher last week meant this is up today. Oh well! Nail Polish Canada kindly sent me the Bundle Monster H09 plate (aka an Easter plate) and so I planned out this quick but cute manicure!

I used Essie Watermelon as my base, then dotted with NCLA As If, Tennis Anyone? and Orly Blue Collar, and used the hatching chick image stamped with Konad special white polish!

Please ignore the sad index nail, it had a fight with a filing cabinet and it obviously lost :(




I hope you all have a great Tuesday :)

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...