Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi loves & Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sorry it's been 2 weeks since I've posted, as I said in my top-coat round up post, my nails have been terrible so I have been rehabbing them and I'm happy to say they seem to be back in good shape, thanks to my favourite Barielle Nail Rebuilding Protein. I seriously love that stuff, it works wonders on my nails.


Nail Polish Canada so kindly sent me one of the Bundle Monster plates from their holiday-themed collection,  I have a wishlist from that set and BM-H18 was on it! I love hearts, pink, and everything that goes with Valentine's so obviously this plate is right up my alley. I used a base of OPI Strawberry Margarita and then stamped with the BM plate and China Glaze Passion. I loveeee this. So simple, just pink, gold & hearts!





I have more pink/Valentine's themed manicures and I want to use more images from the plate, so the rest of February will probably have lots of that in it!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, whatever you're doing!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...