Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ugly Sweater Nails

Happy Tuesday Loves! I hope you're all having fantastic weeks! It is freezing where I live, but other than a few random things, I really don't have to leave my house at all this week. I think I might just hole up and sit in front of my fire all week!

This past Saturday I went to an "ugly Christmas sweater" party with my family at my neighbours. It was a bit last minute, and we didn't have any real Christmas sweaters, so I scoured my local Value Village for ugly sweaters. It didn't really matter, since not everyone was Christmas-themed anyways, but I wanted my nails to match the theme. Last year I saw this manicure that Chelsea of The Nail Network created and I knew I had to try it out, since I had all the same stamps.

I used a base of OPI Got the Blues for Red, then BM214, BM 14, konad m57 and mash m50 and konad special white polish. Mine is a bit messier than hers, but I was happy with how it turned out!





Ironically, as I post this, today at the school I am teaching at, it is "Festive Sweater Day" (aka Ugly Christmas Sweater Day) so I borrowed a sweater one of my neighbour's wore to Saturday's party because it was way more festive (and cuter) than what I had!

Thanks for reading loves! <3

2 comments:

  1. Great ugly nails lol! I love seeing all the ugly sweater mani's! I just some myself this morning and hopefully will get posted soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...