Monday, December 23, 2013

Party Nails and an Ice Storm

Happy Monday Loves! I hope many of you escaped the crazy ice storm that parts of Ontario got. It began with freezing rain all day Saturday and through the night and by Sunday my street was filled with downed/falling trees and we lost power for quite some time! My family hosted my extended family Christmas party Saturday and while everyone arrived, it looked like a few of my family members weren't going to be able to leave Sunday to drive home!

I was a bit pressed for time, since I was helping to host the party, so I opted for some quick and easy nails. I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with China Glaze White Cap and Essie Ruby Pumps, then stamped with a BM snowflake plate in konad special white and Zoya Sooki.






I uploaded this picture instagram, this is just a small look at my street and all the trees! Crazy Mother Nature!

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm glad you are allright, looks like a tough storm! and you call this a quick mani? It'd take me quite some time to manage a lovely manicure like this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look fantastic!

    My street looked pretty much the same :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...