Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve

Happy Tuesday Loves and Merry Christmas Eve! I can't believe it's Christmas already, although due to the weather, crazy ice storm and whatnot, these past few days have actually just flown by! I'm not doing much today, baking some extra cookies for the next few days, then Church and dinner tonight with my boyfriend's family!

These nails aren't what I'm actually going to wear tonight, but I'll have to show you those tomorrow or Boxing Day!

This is a base of China Glaze Passion, stamped with konad special green polish, and bundle monster plates!





I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and an even better Christmas tomorrow. Any of my GTA/Ontario friends without power, I hope you get it back on soon, and hopefully we can be thankful for all the Hydro crews who cancelled vacation to work hard for us!

Merry Christmas and Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...