Friday, December 20, 2013

KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush

Happy Friday Loves! Last night I got to visit my friend and her new 11 day old daughter and OMG she is cute. Sometimes I am probably a little baby crazy, but seriously, newborns just melt my heart. She has the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest little feet. It made my night and got me excited about all my little cousins visiting this weekend, even though they're definitely not newborns, I'm in kid-mode now!

I have been lusting after KBShimmer Candy Cane Crush since last year and thankfully this year I was able to snag it from Harlow & Co! Katie was wonderful and actually had an unscented version, so mine doesn't have scent, which is great for me! I'm excited to wear this for Christmas seasons to come, and even Valentine's Day! I layered CCC over Essie Going Incognito.




Candy Cane Crush is currently sold out at Harlow & Co, BUT it is part of the permanent line (I believe) so it comes back in stock, so if you follow Katie on Twitter, or Facebook you can keep up with her restock dates!

Hope you're all having a fantastic Friday!

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Perfect combination of base and glitter for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...