Monday, December 16, 2013

Frosty the Snowman

Happy Monday my loves! It's almost Christmas time, are you all ready?! I'm almost off work and this week I'm just going to try to finish up decorating, start wrapping and start baking for my family Christmas party on Saturday!

It's been rather chilly here, and thankfully we did get some snow to accompany the freezing temperatures, so I figured my nails should reflect the outside a bit. I used Orly Blue Collar, sponged a bit of China Glaze White Cap on the tips, then various snowflakes from BM and konad plates, and a snow man!




Happy Monday Loves!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Which plate is that adorable little snowman from?!!? I think I need it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Elizabeth. The snowflakes are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect...and perfect for our snowy weather this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...