Friday, December 27, 2013

Belated Christmas Eve Manicure

Happy Friday Loves! I hope you've all been enjoying your break! Anyone go Boxing Day shopping? I went out but had no purpose to buy anything so I left empty-handed. I'm enjoying these days with nothing to do, and also looking forward to a wedding I will be attending on Sunday!

I put off posting my Christmas Eve manicure, mostly because I haven't been on the computer much lately, and the idea of watermarking and cropping was not appealing. I chose to imitate a manicure I saw on Canadian Nail Fanatic and when I initially saw it I was hoping I had a plate to simulate this manicure and lo and behold I realized I had just bought the same Pueen plate!!

I used the same base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, but didn't have the Girly Bits polish to use on top. Then I stamped with China Glaze Passion and the Pueen plate 15. Then I took China Glaze Just Be-Claws and Jolly Holly and dotted the small berries on the flowers. I think it turned out quite well and I really enjoyed how it looked!





Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday <3

6 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...