Monday, November 25, 2013

China Glaze Santa Red My List

Happy Monday my loves! It's almost the end of November, and even though I have been in the Christmas mood since Halloween, it's really starting to be "the Christmas season" where I live. Soon I will be able to convince my parents to turn our Christmas lights on and decorate a bit and I will be very happy! We don't get to decorate a tree until late December, but that's because we always get a real tree.

Nail Polish Canada obviously understands the obsession over Christmas and they very generously sent me the "Touch of Twinkle" Holiday Set from China Glaze. Today I have one of the polishes from that trio to show you.

Santa Red My List is a pink-red foil and even though I usually stay away from reds, the pink is what pulled me. This polish is fantastic, I could have gotten away with one coat, but I did two just to ensure no bald spots. I love the foil finish and upon removal there wasn't too much metallic glitter in my cuticles like I usually find, so it's an all-around win for me! I just ordered some new image plates so I am excited to try this one out with some stamping over top in the future! All swatches are without top coat so you can see how wonderful it is all by itself.

*These polishes were sent to me for an honest review*





I'm sure there are many polishes out there similar to this, but since I don't own any, I am happy to include it in my collection!

You can purchase Santa Red My List here individually or in the "Touch of Twinkle" set here

Thanks for reading loves <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...