Sunday, November 3, 2013

BB Couture PlayBoy

Happy Sunday Loves! Here in Canada (well in Ontario) we just changed from Daylight Savings Time to Standard time yesterday, so I got an extra hour of sleep, which was great! I also went out and had my first Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha in a Red Cup of the season so my weekend has been pretty fantastic overall (the little things make me happy!)

BB Couture Play Boy is a polish I reach for when I want something that will look nice and last on my nails. For some reason this polish wears like iron on me, and since it's got some micro glitter, it's prettier than your average cream. I rarely wear it because the bottles always seem to hide in my helmer, so after putting it on, I rearranged what bottles went where so I would see it more!






I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and looking forward to November beginning!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Love it! My BB Couture go-to shade is Moon over Manhatten, it has a similar color and lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I haven't used it yet! And it's the perfect time now, so I really want to get it out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PlayBoy is so pretty and I love it on you! :) I wish we had the Peppermind Mocha here but this year we have the Orange Mocha which is so addictive. :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...