Thursday, October 10, 2013

piCture pOlish Demeter, my Fall Staple

Happy Thursday loves! I have tomorrow off, and next Monday, and I can't wait to relax. Sunday is Thanksgiving for me, and I intend on eating lots of good food! My boyfriend's family is going to go waterfall hiking near their house, then a little relaxation at a sports bar, followed by dinner! I can't wait!

I rarely wear brown, and as I have probably mentioned, I only own 1 shade of brown nail polish. piCture pOlish Demeter, created by Katie of Harlow and Co, is a jelly-ish chocolate brown with holographic flecks, and anytime I feel the need for something "cozy" on my nails, I reach for Demeter. It just looks SO beautiful in the sun, and it gets me so many compliments!




If you're Canadian, I hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivings! I'm looking forward to time to relax with friends, family, and food and reflect on the little things that make me thankful!

If you're not celebrating Thankgiving, I hope you have wonderful weekends regardless and Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. A waterfall hike sounds amazing; your nails look great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...