Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Chit Chat Nails Inspired...Again

Happy Tuesday my loves! I can't believe October is almost over, however that means I can start looking forward to Christmas. Christmas is my favourite season, and since my family always hosts a huge family gathering, planning starts early! I spent all of Saturday going a little bit pinterest-crazy and pinned a whole bunch of Christmas decorating ideas, recipes and the like. I'm also excited for November to start because that means Red Cup season at Starbucks!!! I know I am crazy.

On another note, I haven't been posting here because I broke my memory card about a week ago, and last week also was one of my busiest weeks, both work-wise and volunteer-wise, and I literally didn't paint my nails for a week. I have to go get a new memory card at some point, but I do have a few manicures prepped on my blog to keep me going! (At least I'll try)

Marta posted this manicure on her blog a few weeks ago and on instagram and once I saw it, I knew I had to try it. I wanted it to be a bit more "seasonally appropriate" so I used orange and black instead of neon yellow. This manicure also reminds me that as soon as I can find piCture pOlish Beige somewhere, I am going to snap it up! What a perfect nude. I used Misa Pay Days Are Happy Days for my base, then OPI Shorts Story and China Glaze Liquid Leather and some scotch tape! Voila, quick, easy fall manicure!





I hope you're all having a fantastic week and looking forward to Halloween on Thursday!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...