Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Simple Thanksgiving Manicure

Happy Thursday Loves! This week has flown by because it's a short week for us here in Canada, due to Thanksgiving this past weekend. I'm looking forward to today because the school I'm supplying at has their "Parent-Teacher" Conferences today, and they end their school day early, yay!

So, I wanted a simple manicure for Thanksgiving because I was somewhat lazy and I didn't like ANY of my stamps. So I settled on a simple glitter sponged gradient tip manicure. I used OPI Bubble Bath as the base and sponged with China Glaze I Herd That. I haven't done one of these in a while and I can't remember why, because this turned out so well!




Happy Thursday my dears! Thanks for reading <3

7 comments:

  1. I love this look! Very pretty :) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I have almost the exact same mani as you right now! Bubble Bath as my base with sponges Extra-vaganza! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and dainty!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect mani for Thanksgiving....hope you had a great long weekend. I'm still envious of the waterfall walk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how simple and pretty this is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...