Monday, September 23, 2013

Pink Leopard

Happy Fall Loves! It's officially Pumpkin Spice Latte season ;) haha! Even though I've only been back at work for a few weeks it has TOTALLY thrown off my schedule, and then add in hosting a couple of community events, helping my mom paint, a funeral and now packing up my entire room so we can get new carpets in the upstairs of my house, fall has been busy! I'm trying to get back into my blogging schedule, I have a new top coat (yay Glossy Glam!) so I'll be painting my nails more regularly!

This manicure is from a month ago (sorry) when I was completely uninspired. I went to one of my go-to's, pink, and animal print. I forgot about the saran wrap technique, so I decided to jazz up this manicure with some metallic colours.

The base is Essie Watermelon, I saran wrap sponged a sally hansen chrome silver and pink, and stamped with konad m57 leopard print.




I'm looking forward to some more 'seasonally-appropriate manicures', although my fall colour selection is seriously lacking!

Thanks for reading, sorry I have been MIA <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...