Thursday, September 12, 2013

NCLA Malibu Beach Babe

Happy Thursday my loves! I'm having a busy busy week and I'm so excited it's almost the weekend. The local community here is having a "Harvest Festival" this Saturday which has lots of booths, usually giving away some kind of "fall" food, so I can't wait to walk around and eat!

Katie, from Harlow & Co sent me some polishes to review, as you saw the KBShimmer the other day, and she also sent me a gorgeous NCLA polish and a set of their nail wraps. I'll review the wraps later, but FYI they are just as fantastic as their polish.

Malibu Beach Babe is a gorgeous creme polish, described as "an ultra rich creme" and is inspired by the scenery of the Pacific Coast Highway. I think this polish sums up everything I love about teal, and it is what I would consider rich, not dusty like most teals. I am loving this for fall because it's still vibrant and gorgeous but more muted than summer colours! The formula was fantastic and it took 2 easy coats and NO staining, so yay!

*This polish was sent to me for an honest review*






NCLA polishes are available on their website or on Harlow & Co's website. I have 2 of the summer collection polishes and if you don't have any NCLA yet, you need to invest. I am loving "The Spa Comes to Me!" and "My Dad Invented That!" and they are coming home to live with me when my first paycheque arrives! Make sure you follow Katie on twitter (@harlowandco) and on instagram (HarlowandCo) to stay up to date with restocks & sneak peeks of new polishes!

Thanks for reading loves! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...