Friday, September 27, 2013

Navy Blue and Nude Stripes

Happy Friday my loves! My nails are so sad these days, my nail polish is still somewhat packed up so I have had naked nails for like 4 days! But it's also so gorgeous outside, these first few "real days of fall" have been beautiful, so I've also spent a lot of time on my porch, enjoying the autumn sun and a book.

A while ago, Marta posted this amazing striped manicure and I commented how I LOVED it and that I needed striping tape, and because Marta is amazing, she sent me a roll of striping tape. My first attempt is kind of messy but I still love striping tape. I used a base of Misa Pay Days Are Happy Days, and striped with Zoya Ibiza. I love navy and nude as a combo, and I will have to try striping something again, maybe I'll have some more accuracy!






Happy Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...