Tuesday, September 10, 2013

KBShimmer Vicious Circles

Happy Tuesday Loves! I hope you're all enjoying September and fall as it is slowly making its presence known, at least it was around here. Today however, it's back to around 33 degrees Celsius ..I think summer is still trying to remind us it's still here!

However, to usher in fall, I have one of KBShimmer's gorgeous new fall polishes to show you today. I love the name, because it brings back some family memories. One of my cousins was in a fairly successful band around Ontario back in..the early 2000's I believe, and they were poised to do quite well and their name was Vicious Circle. Sadly they broke up, and now my cousin is 35 and has 2 kids, + 1 on the way so all's well that ends well.

So, segue aside, Vicious Circles is a gorgeous blood red jelly polish filled with tiny bar glitter, micro hex glitter and circle glitter! Ahh you guys, the circle glitter is AMAZING. I have never had a polish with circle glitter but I don't know how I lived without it. The formula on this polish is also amazing, you'd think that with all the glitter and the jelly finish you'd need lots of coats, however I found that 2 coats of polish sufficed. I did use the "glitter dabbing" method a bit to make it work, but that's mostly because I was impatient! You could do 2 or 3 thin coats and it would be beautiful, opaque and the glitter wouldn't get lost on the nail.

*This product was sent to me for the purpose of an unbiased review*






I had to use some of my mom's fall flowers for a backdrop in the last photo!

KBShimmer is available at Harlow & Co, and Katie will be restocking her KBShimmer's soon, you can stay up to date on her twitter page or on instagram as @harlowandco! Every Nook & Cranberry and Excuse Me, I Blurped are my 2 other favourites from this collection!

You can also get KBShimmer in the states from their website.

Thanks for reading & have a great day :) <3


3 comments:

  1. Gorgous! I also love circle glitter - I have I think 2 with it and it's a lot of fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks much better on the nail than in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...