Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A-England Lady of the Lake

Happy Tuesday and Happy Back to School (if you're going back to school!) I might not be working today but thankfully I will be starting work up again this week, and I can't wait for this school year to start!

Today's post will be short and simple, if you follow me on twitter, you'll have read that this past weekend I had some sort of illness...and so I'm still sort of drained and thankful that my supply teaching isn't into full swing yet this week!

I wanted a quick and simple manicure, and so I reached for one of the gems in my collection, A-England Lady of the Lake. This polish is all the things I love: purple, holographic, a gorgeous bottle AND a flawless formula. I haven't worn this since I've grown my nails out and I think it looks so beautiful on long nails.





A-England is available through A-England's website if you're in the UK, or you can check this page to see 'Where to Buy' for other countries. If you're Canadian you can get them from Nail Polish Canada


And, if you haven't already, Nail Polish Canada is up for Canadian 'Best E-Tailer', so go here & vote! You can vote every day & NPC has daily prize packs PLUS they'll be hosting a huge giveaway if they win!


Thanks for reading & have a great day today <3

3 comments:

  1. one of the most beautiful polishes from a england!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for kids going back to school...and back to work for you!

    Nails look great..but sorry to hear you weren't feeling that well over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...