Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Skittlette

Happy Friday loves! I don't know how it's been a week already, sorry to leave you all hanging. This week has passed by in a flash and my weekend is pretty packed as well. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and a baby shower being thrown at my house on Sunday, so today is full of prep for the baby shower!

I don't do to many of these style of manicures, but Marta is always coming up with gorgeous 'skittlette' manicures! She even wrote a post (here) on how to create one. I'm always inspired by her nails and Marta is the reason I continually feel the need to add more stamping plates to my collection! Since I've been playing with the chevron bundle monster stamp, I decided to try my hand at a 'skittlette' manicure. My index is Essie Come Here, my pinky and thumb is China Glaze Passion and then my middle and ring are a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with the BM image stamped in Cult Nails Nevermore. I guess it's not a true skittlette because I don't have a glitter/texture polish in there but oh well!




I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...