Saturday, August 3, 2013

Silver Leopard

Happy Saturday my loves! It's a long weekend here in Canada, and while that doesn't really affect me since I'm not working, it's still nice. The only sad part about it is the count down to September is now on :(!

I'm sort of in a nail polish rut, I don't really like any of my colours, and I don't like any of my stamping plates. I really want the PUEEN stamping plates when they are back in stock on Harlow & Co, and I'm awaiting 2 Illamasqua polishes I purchased a while ago and I hope these things break me out of my rut!

To keep it simple, I used Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, stamped it with konad m57 leopard print and topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust.




Is it sad that for the rest of the summer, I just want to wear neons? I just might...

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing neon's! I wear them year around!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...