Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Neon and Gold

Happy Tuesday Loves! I hope everyone's week got off to a wonderful start. It's supposed to warm up as the week goes on and I'm hoping we get some great weather by the weekend. My extended family are going camping this weekend and I want some sunshine and good time.

I'm sure this kind of polish combination is getting old, but it's all I want these days. I keep gravitating towards these combinations. I barely wear this polish, mostly because I hate the name. Nina Ultra Pro Punki Pink. UGH. Punki...it's terrible. It actually keeps me from wearing this polish because I forget the name on purpose! I paired it with OPI Sparke de Triomphe. My camera makes this polish seem like it's glowing, but trust me it's just plain neon, not glowing like my camera seems like.





Happy Tuesday Loves!

<3

2 comments:

  1. I have been wearing this kind of coral neon with gold since Sunday. :-D I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I love the paring of these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...