Sunday, August 4, 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical

Happy Sunday Everybody!

How have you been doing! I am sorry for my absence lately, I just...really hated my nails last week, I didn't think they looked very nice at all :( so I scrapped posting. SORRY!

Anyways this week I have a polish from the Essie Summer collection, Naughty Nautical, a sea green polish with shimmer. The shimmer is much more muted than the other shimmers in this collection but it is beautiful!

This was 2 coats, I could've gone for a 3rd maybe...maybe thinner? but I love this polish so much! It's topped with Essie's Good to Go.

On to the pictures!

Ignore my dry fingers sorry :(


Full sunlight
I hope you enjoyed the photos, I am LOVING this collection! Also I will be heading to Australia in the near future so if you have any travel advice or places to see/do or things to buy, let me know! <3 Enjoy your long weekend Canadians!

5 comments:

  1. I wore this polish recently and am in love with the color <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Maybe I need to pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Essie's summer collection as well! Pretty similar to the resort collection in my opinion, but still pretty. I own quite a few turquoise-y colours so I think I'll be skipping this one, but I do like the others in the collection!

    Also, I just found your blog and I was pleasantly surprised when I found out you're a fellow Canadian! I've been trying to find good Canadian nail blogs for a while now. I look forward to being a regular reader. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted this color but it was sold out. I only got the coral shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also got the coral but I still want the rest of the collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...