Saturday, August 10, 2013

Blue and Gold

Happy Saturday loves! Woohoo, I am done my online course. This weekend I plan on relaxing, enjoying the sun and relishing in the fact that I have NOTHING to do for 3ish weeks until I start working again when school starts up. I am enjoying that feeling!

I have a quick manicure for you today, nothing special, I'm pretty bored with my manicures lately because I'm over my stamping plates. I definitely need some new sets, maybe PUEEN and one of the GALS! This is Sally Hansen Blue It, stamped with China Glaze Passion. I love these 2 shades together!



I hope you're all having a great Saturday. My life is so uneventful these days, I'm just trying to enjoy the small things :)

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. I'm envious of your neat, clean stamping! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these 2 shades look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yes, new stamping plates ♥. I do love this combo though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...