Sunday, July 7, 2013

Spring Paisley

Good Morning Sunday Readers!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! It's started to get extremely hot and humid here in London, but at least it's excellent beach weather!

This weekend I spent a night out with my high school girlfriends for a birthday party. It was so much fun, I love seeing them all! We were going to a country bar so I felt that I had to be somewhat theme-y even if it was just on my nails!

I used Sally Hansen in Jade Jump, and stamped a paisley print from my bundle monster set using Cult Nails Tempest, and topped it all off with Essie's Good to Go! This manicure felt so light, fresh and a little bit spring-y! I just loved it!

In the shade

the color leans a little lighter-a dupe for OPI Mermaid's Tears

I went out shopping and got compliments by all the cashiers!!

I've been itching to try this print for a while! I wish my nails were wider/longer/bigger etc so that the full stamp fit but I still think it's very cute! What's on your nails today? <3

3 comments:

  1. Love the nails! Did you go to Cowboys!?!? How fun! I love country music to the point of it being really ackward for other ppl in the car with me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually went to a bar in Guelph...and I know about 3 country songs but I always have a really good time!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...