Monday, July 1, 2013

Simple Canada Day Manicure

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow amazing Canadians! I've loved meeting some of you through blogging/twitter, and even though we all seem to be fairly far away (any Toronto/East GTA bloggers out there?!) it's still awesome to know some Canadians!

I changed my mind at the last moment last night and felt guilty not representing Canada on my nails today. In the past I've had some fairly creative manicures, and even last night I started out with the idea of having something fairly complex..but in the end, laziness won out, so it remained fairly simple. However, my cure for a "simple" manicure is always glitters. I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. After looking at this, I think I need a nice opaque white glitter..any suggestions?





Happy Canada Day wherever you are & Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. I love this simple yet very elegant and classy manicure. Ruby Pumps is one of my all time favorite reds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ruby pumps! it was the only china glaze colour i truly ever wanted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...