Friday, July 26, 2013

Shimmer Polish Nichole

Hi Loves! How is everyone? I feel like it's been a while since I blogged, and I should have some excuse, but honestly I've just been out enjoying summer, working on my online course and relaxing! At least I've been painting my nails, I just have been too lazy to watermark & crop!

I can't believe it's taken me so long to post this gorgeous polish. The amazing Cindy, from Shimmer Polish, contacted me about a month ago to see if I'd review some of her polishes for her. Of course I said yes, I LOVE glitter and I've been seeing all her gorgeous polishes all over the internet, so how could I resist! She sent 3 beauties, one of which I have to show you today!

Shimmer Polish Nichole is described as "Red, Silver and Blue Melange Glitter Polish! Patriotic Shimmer!" and that's exactly what I thought when I opened the package. I had all the polishes lined up on my desk & I knew I wanted to wear Nichole for Independence Day! I layered Nichole over 1 coat of Orly Blue Collar, and it's so pretty! The polish is so easy to apply, I only used 1 coat, but it can obviously be layered to become relatively opaque. 1 coat of SV or your topcoat of choice is all that's needed to smooth over the polish!





If you haven't checked out Cindy's beautiful creations, go to her etsy page ASAP and snap up one of those beauties (or 5.. ;)

Thanks for reading <3




*These polishes were provided to me for an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy*

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...