Monday, July 29, 2013

Shimmer Polish Marilyn

Happy Monday Loves! Starting this week I'm in the final 2 weeks of my online course and then in addition to my current High School qualifications, I'll be legally qualified to teach Cooperative Education! Woo! Now Ontario teachers need to retire so there will be a spot for me! ;)

My final installment to the beautiful Shimmer polish showcase is Shimmer polish Marilyn! I am a secret red lover, I rarely wear red..but I LOVE red polishes and red glitters, like China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Essie Ruby Slippers are treasures in my collection. I think I am now adding Marilyn to that category. A dark burgundy-red microglitter polish, this beauty glows and I love it. The glitter is so dark that when applying it, it almost looks like black glitter mixed with red, but once you put this baby in the sun, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! This is 3 easy coats, it flowed like butter and it was easy to correct mistakes and didn't flood or stain my cuticles, like red polish often does!





Once again, I'm so honoured that Cindy wanted me to review some of her polishes & I hope you all now have a HUGE wishlist of her polishes to try. I definitely need Wendy, Gerry and Caroline! *Sigh* my glitter addiction is only fueled with Cindy's gorgeous creations!

Cindy's Shimmer Polish Etsy store is here: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ShimmerPolish
Her facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/ShimmerPolish
Her blog is here!: http://www.shimmyshimmer.com/

Now go buy some polishes & Thanks for reading <3



*This polish was sent to me for an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy for any concerns*


3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...