Saturday, July 27, 2013

Shimmer Polish Jennifer

Happy Saturday loves! I hope you're all having a great weekend, I can't believe July is almost coming to a close! I'm hopefully going to spend this weekend relaxing in some sun, since we've been through some extreme weather ups & downs recently, 2 weeks of rain, 1 & 1/2 weeks of 35C+ degrees ( & humidity) and recently a week of 16-21C degree weather! July needs to know it's summer & be consistent!

Continuing with the beautiful polishes Cindy sent me for review, Jennifer was definitely up my alley! Currently it's on my toes, but to me it's the perfect glitter polish for an accent nail! Jennifer has soft blue, periwinkle, copper and even some black glitter mixed together to form a seamless beautiful polish. I paired Jennifer with Cult Nails Nevermore, a gorgeous shiny black to highlight how sparkly this polish is. I wore this manicure on my trip up North and my Uncle and I thought it was hilarious that my sparkly Jennifer nails caught some the attention of small fish in their lake! I included a bottle shot because I love how it looks in the bottle!





Once again, Cindy's etsy store showcases all the gorgeous polishes AND if you don't find something up your alley she does offer custom polishes, if she has the time!

Thanks for reading & go buy some Shimmer Polishes! <3


*This polish was sent to me for an honest review. Please refer to my disclosure policy for any questions*

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...