Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Purple Flowers

Happy Wednesday! If you think you've already seen this post, you're right! I wrote & prepped this Sunday night and it posted Monday, but after I wrote it, I felt guilty about having a non-Canadian coloured manicure up for Canada Day. So I changed my mind and quickly painted my nails, photographed, watermarked and posted something on Monday!

I've been loving simple manicures lately and craving manicures that I can wear for several days, since my ambition to change my manicure frequently has been fairly low. This is BB Couture Maleficent Magenta, a favourite of mine, stamped with a konad plate (you might be familiar with this stamp by now!) and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. So simple, yet so cute!




I hope you're all having a fantastic Monday & a great start to summer!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...