Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pink and Glitter

Happy Wednesday my loves! It is officially the last day of July and only a bit more than month until I'm (hopefully) back to work! I can't believe summer is half over! Yesterday I went for my first ever facial and massage, thanks to a gift certificate my boyfriend bought for a local spa, and guys, I am a-d-d-i-c-t-ed now! It was so heavenly, I can totally see why people splurge on them! I'd go once a week if I could.

So, even though summer is half over, I'm still in the bright and sparkly mood! So, obviously I'd be wearing pink and glitter with accent nails. I'm wearing Misa Sandals, Flip-Flops and Hip Hop, and China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I seriously love I'm Not Lion so much!





I need to wear this pink more often, and put it on my toes..I love it.

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...