Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'm Going on a Mini-Vacation!

Hi Loves and Happy Saturday! As you read this I will be in car, on my way to Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, aka  small city 8 hours north of where I live! My parents and I are going to stay with an Aunt and Uncle who live in SSM and have a "camp" (cottage) outside SSM. It's pretty remote, it's boat-in only and there is NO cell service where they are, or internet! It's going to be fairly rustic but I am excited! I don't get to see my Aunt and Uncle often and even though they bought the land where their cottage is in the 1970's, I have NEVER been. So I might be a might MIA this weekend/early next week, so try not to miss me!

If you needed a manicure to distract yourself from the horror that I'll be somewhere without internet or cell service (or a need for makeup, I'm not taking any!) look at these pretty nails! This is OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest with China Glaze White Cap layered over top. In the sun, this is amazingly gorgeous!




Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend! <3

3 comments:

  1. Have fun....hopefully the blackflies and mosquitoes won't be too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique and pretty combination! Hope you enjoy(ed) your vacation :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...