Sunday, July 14, 2013

Girls Night Out Nails!

Happy Sunday friends :)

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine like I am!!

Sorry for the late post! Just some quick nails I did before I went out last night with some girlfriends! We didn't end up doing much but it was nice to chill out after work!

I used Cult Nails Time Traveller and Blaze, 2 coats of TT and 3 of Blaze, topping it off with Wicked Fast.

I love these colors together and think it's a super cute mani. Sorry about the blue smudge on my middle finger..I was painting them and did the wrong order and tried to wipe it off, but didn't have time to acetone it (as all my other 9 fingers were painted) and I was afraid of wrecking it (I did this quick before work!)

Here's some quick pictures




That's it for today! Short and sweet! Maybe next week my nails won't be so teeny. I feel like I'm always rocking nubs. Oh well! <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...