Saturday, July 6, 2013

Crisp White

Happy Saturday Loves! I'm having an excellent Saturday so far. The weather is gorgeous, although very hot & humid, so I went for an early run to wake myself up and now I'm just doing a few chores & then plan on enjoying the weather!

I spend all winter trying all kinds of patterns and colours on my nails and then in the summer I seem to crave simple manicures: neons, cremes with an accent nail, or plain white nails. I know not everyone loves white nails because they can be a bit "white-out"-esque but as you know I LOVE OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and I wear it all the time. I think it looks gorgeous just as it is.




I really need to try stamping this with a nice light gold & a simple pattern, just to jazz it up a bit.

Hope you're all having a great weekend so far <3 Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. This is my absolute favorite white ever and I never ever thought I would say that I loved a white. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good on you, but on myself I still find it too stark or something..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...