Monday, July 8, 2013

Coral and Gold

Happy Monday my loves! I'm currently spending today & some of tomorrow in London On, visiting my sister, hopefully going to the beach and relaxing! I had a very uneventful weekend but for some reason I was feeling exhausted last night and my drive to London seemed long.

As I said, I've been loving simple manicures and my favourite way to jazz up a plain creme manicure is to add 2 accent nails. And what kind of an accent nail would they be if they didn't include glitter. This is Essie Come Here with an accent of OPI Spark de Triomphe layered over China Glaze Passion!




So simple, yet so eye catching!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...