Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Watercolours

Hi Loves! Sorry I didn't post yesterday/this post is late. As I'm typing this I'm scarfing down some lunch before I head back to work, I was scheduled for the morning but then was asked to stay on for the afternoon. Luckily, I live close the school I'm supplying for so I was able to run home to eat. My home internet has been ridiculous and it keeps cutting out, along with our cable, so hopefully it will be fixed for Thursday so I can continue to post regularly! If I'm absent, that's why!

So, I've been seeing "watercolour" inspired manicures all over, and after watching a few tutorials on YouTube, I finally decided to try it out for myself. I used a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then dabbed on China Glaze SunWorshipper, Shocking Pink and Towel Boy Toy, then smeared them/thinned them with acetone. I probably could have done a better job but overall I like the effect!





I hope you're all having a great week!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely!! I have seriously been loving these watercolour manis, and this one is no exception! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I like it! very summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...