Sunday, June 2, 2013

Two for the Price of One

Happy Sunday!

I'm sorry I didn't get around to posting last week, ugh, this has been a busy month for me, thankfully even though I'm writing this up in advance, by the time it's live, I will be DONE my exam! YAY!

I have two different looks, one from the previous week, and the one from this week is from my girls night out with my co-workers!

My first set of pictures is from a NOTD awhile ago. I saw Essie's Maximilian Strasse-her on sale for $4.98 at The Superstore, so exciting! I also used my nameless China Glaze gold glitter for a fun, eye-catching manicure.

I smudged my ring finger - sorry!



This week I had a great night out with all the girl's from the bar portion of the restaurant, my manager got the time off for all of us, and I was so excited to be included! (I work both in the dining room, and then I work in the bar when they are short staffed).

I originally had planned on using a stamp with lipstick and lip prints, but it was too big for my nails and it looked silly, so snake print it is! I used my MAC Archie's Collection Past Curfew, currently my fave go-to polish, it's the perfect color of raisin/wine-purple color. LOVE THIS! It did stain a little unfortunately when I had to fix stamping, so, sorry in advance!

Just LOVE the bottle- the packaging is so cute

If only my nails were larger!
And that's what's been on my nails lately! Which is your favourite, dark and printed, or light and sparkly?


2 comments:

  1. Happy to see a Canadian blogger! I love the light and sparkly in this case. Maybe because it's summer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...