Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ombre Nails

Happy Sunday friends!
I hope everyone is out enjoying the weather! It's started to get nice out, so hopefully I can start tanning!

This week I went really simple, I wanted to do an ombre manicure, not the best attempt, I don't seem to have many colors that really fit, but I think it was pretty cute!

I used Cult Nails Tempest on my pinkie, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Essie Maximillian Strasse-her (my new fave!) on my middle finger, China Glaze For Audrey on my index and China Glaze Shower Together on my thumb. This wasn't the best attemp, MBSW wasn't dark enough between the white and the blue gray, and shower together was too dark of a blue, but I love that color!

I also stamped it with....a hibiscus flower just like Elizabeth did yesterday....sometimes we really are twins. Her image came out way better however...I used a new top coat and oh my goodness! It streaked so bad! I waited a good minute to put it on and still streaks. crap.

Here are some quick pictures!




I think these colors would have gone better together had I skittled the manicure and added some stripes an glitter...I might do that tomorrow if I'm still wearing it! Enjoy your week everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...