Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Matte Splatter

Good Morning my Lovelies and Happy Tuesday! I'm in somewhat of a good mood, since I just registered for a course to take this summer (aka something to fill my time since I'll be unemployed while school is out) and my boyfriend will be home from Europe in 5 days. I hope he's having a good time, but since he is moving back to where I live permanently after his trip, I'm anxious for him to be home!

I shortened my nails down a while back, because they were bothering me a bit and I was hemming and hawing as to what to wear on them, and I realized I haven't done any of my beloved splatter manicures in ages. So, this is a base of OPI MBSW, with Cult Nails Nevermore, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, Man Hunt, and Sunworshipper on top! Then, just for fun, I threw on my NYC matte topcoat and I LOVE how it looks.




I really like the blues/yellow-orange tones look and I think it's so cool matte!

How do you feel about it?

Thanks for reading <3

9 comments:

  1. Very very cool! It's very artsy looking. I cannot master the splatter mani. It just does not look good when I try! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this matte! It looks so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! So awesome and art like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful colors! I really need to do a splatter mani again soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It almost has a watercolor effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it matte! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of colors in this splatter manicure! And then matte! Like an abstract painting <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...