Monday, June 24, 2013

Essie Come Here

Happy Monday Loves! It's officially summer, and the weather where I live seems to have taken that as a sign for a heat wave! I am sort of loving it, but it's hard to sit outside when it's 29 degrees at 930am aha!

So, I know I've worn Essie Come Here in a manicure already, but I figured it would be good to sort of swatch and review this polish all by it's lonesome. I LOVED how this polish looked in the bottle, but it's definitely a tricky colour. It's an orange-pink coral, (at least to my eyes) in the bottle, but when on my nails, the orange seems to be taken over by some strong red tones. I included one photo where it's almost neon-like, not because it's always that bright but I think it shows the true colour. Formula wise, this one is a beauty, a nice quick 2 coater and so shiny!




This is definitely going on my toes next, I love how vibrant it is!

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...