Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Butterfly Nails

Happy Wednesday Loves! I hope you're all having a great week, I definitely am and I am loving that I'm already on summer vacation!

So, I'm sure many of you have seen the various butterfly manicures that are all over the internet, usually they're done by freehand and I was always insanely jealous of how cool they looked. I cannot freehand ANYTHING to save my life so I always thought it'd be something I would see but never be able to do for myself. Enter NailCraze to the rescue! I bought plates NC01 and NC03 a while back but then the butterfly images always looked so daunting, and it took me forever to try it. I used a base of Jade Vermelho Surreal, and stamped with Cult Nails Nevermore and then added little white dots! Sorry this is a bit picture heavy but I think it's just so pretty!






I had to fix some of my stamping with a black striper, but I think it turned out pretty well for a first effort! Now I just have to get used to using this stamp more!

Thanks for reading <3

8 comments:

  1. Omg!! I just used mine as well. I was nervous to use it. I turned mine the other way. I used acrylic paint to touch mine up. I cannot freehand anything and would be scared to use a striper. This looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this with the red holo as the base. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elizabeth you did a great job. Holo butterflies! What's not to love! I have this nail craze stamp too and I adore it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that you used a red holo as a base!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove how you turned the design upside down from what people usually do! And that holo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...